There are scores of things to consider before choosing a domain name for your website, these are also things that will help your website get a higher ranking in search engines.
Your domainn name is like a road map to your station, it is important to chose it wisely.
- Your domain must not necessarily reflect your exact business or company name
- It must be what clients type in serch engine when looking for your type of business and services.
- It must not be too long in most cases 25 characters maximum is preferred.
- It must be simple to spell out.
- It is also optional but important to add Capital letters on keywords; that is, if your domain has good keywords in it, it helps search engines rank your domain easier.